Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fiorentina Arrivederci

Tomorrow is my last full day in Italia. I have been told that I should do a final blog before going home ((although I plan to keep up with this in the states...we'll see how that goes...)).

I came. I saw. I conquered.

My photo albums go from pictures of places to pictures of people.

I would love to say that I had a life changing experience, that I learned things about myself that I had never known before, that I fell in love with me as much as I did with Italy. But I can't. I did that a long time ago. But this trip taught me one extremely important thing, and, as a bonus, it was something I didn't realize I needed to be taught. I learned how blessed I am to have the group of friends I have, and how hard my life is without them. It's good to know that I can go out on my own, make new friends, and live my life. It's even better to know that I have my friends to come home to. So here's to you, Theatre TCU. I'm coming home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you to be home!