Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dear America

This is just a section of the ever-growing list I have of things I miss about America.

  • dryers
  • 24 hour anything
  • sleeping in a bed
  • warm water, or anything that isn't scalding hot or freezing cold
  • anything even faintly resembling Mexican food. this includes Taco bell
  • bad American TV, which is far superior to good Italian TV
  • a shower that's not a hassle
  • sweatpants
  • my family
  • seeing movies in movie theaters
  • an oven that's not run solely on guess work
  • meals that aren't 90% carbs
  • Starbucks
  • milk that lasts more than two days
  • THANKSGIVING
  • my best friend
  • my own room
  • green space ((even though it won't be green when I get back))
  • being able to get lunch at a restaurant in thirty minutes

No comments: